Monday, June 20, 2016

Let Me ReIntroduce Myself...

Greetings and Salutations,

First giving honor to God whose the head of my life, the Passa and the First Lady, members, friends and family.... WELCOME TO SOPHISTICATED RATCHETNESS. I am Duke Ratchetness de la Sophistication and I am here to give you my unsolicited and unedited opinion on the world and the things in it. But first let me give you this wonderful disclaimer: I am not a writer. I didn't go to school for it and I'm not going to apologize for it. I will try my best to proofread these blogs before I post them, but I'm gonna be honest... if that little red line doesn't pop up then hell, I'm gonna keep it moving. I'm not gonna format this in any special way and I'm not gonna try to use big words to try to explain myself. I will try not to curse since I'm saved and sanctified now, but that doesn't mean you won't see an ass, or a hell, maybe a damn every once in a while. But what I will try to do is be as honest as possible about how I feel. That's the best thing I can give you. So you will take it and DEAL with it. Or you just wont read this foolishness. Anyway, LEGGO BIHHHHHHHHHHH!


For those of you that know me, WHAT UP! For those that don't know me, it's great to meet me and I'm sure that you will either love me or hate me. There really isn't an in between with me. I was born and raised in Oxford, MS. Lived life. Grew the hell up and got the hell out. That's all you need to know about that. I am now living in Atlanta. Grew up some more, got married, and have a child that I know will be in a psychologist's office sooner than later, but that's my BabyGuh.

I will try to hit yall with a post every week, but if I don't, hell I don't. This is free and I ain't paying for a real domain so I ain't got to please no advertisers. So shout out to Google for giving me a space to make some people mad. I've been contemplating on starting a blog and now I feel like this is the perfect time to create the space in the universe for my opinions. Plus I almost died twice in the last 12 months, so I need to get these thoughts out to the world. Don't worry, I'll tell yall more about my near death experiences later in the blog when the time is right.
 

So buckle your seatbelt like that little white boy in the picture and pull that bih tight across your lap, and get ready. Sophisticated Ratchetness is live and ready to go! There's a plethora of things to talk about and believe me, I'm gonna talk about it.

Sophistication:
highly complicated or developed, having a refined knowledge of the ways of the world cultivated especially through wide experience, devoid of grossness, finely experienced and aware, intellectually appealing

Ratchet:
a horrific mispronunciation of "wretched", very unfortunate in condition or circumstances; miserable; pitiable, characterized by or attended with misery and sorrow, despicable, contemptible, or mean, poor, sorry, or pitiful; worthless

 
NOW PUT THEM TOGETHER.... SOPHISTICATED RATCHETNESS!
 
Sincerely Yours,
 
Duke R. de la S.
 

6 comments: